Website In a Box
If you do not have a budget of >€2000 for a custom-designed website, you can opt for a pre-designed template. Starting from €290 up front set-up and €45 per month (which includes hosting, backups, software updates and security checks. No tie-in and no cancellation fees.
The following layouts are currently available. All designs can be tailored to suit you (colours, fonts, additional pages and functionality).
What is included?
All of the following are included in the price. However, if you find a design that you like, but you would like some additional functionality, extra pages or changes to the design, that is not a problem and I can provide a quote for customisation:
- A pre-designed website design from my collection
- Update of the website with your own text, images and logo (you will provide the content)
- Website Hosting
- Security set up, including SSL Certificate (i.e. https rather than http)
- Google Analytics set up
- Daily backups on hosting account
- Monthly security checks, performance checks and software updates
- Quarterly Website Care Report including Google Analytics
What does it cost?
Each Website in a Box has an initial one-off investment followed by a fixed monthly fee. The initial investment covers the time required to get the website live for you. This varies from €290-€1500+vat, depending on the complexity of the design.
The monthly fee is €45+vat per month and covers hosting and monthly care (software updates, security and performance checks). There is no contract, no minimum duration and you can cancel at any time. So, if you are looking to get up an running quickly, but think you may want to invest in a custom-designed website in the future, you can do that.
Why not Wix, Squarespace or Weebly?
Yes, you can build your own website using these services. If you have a flair for design, it can even look really nice. But, I am not a Website Builder, I am a Website Consultant. I have over 20 years experience in the industry. I know the answers to questions that most people come across when using website builder tools, such as:
- What photos should I use? Can’t I just find some I found on Google or Instagram that I like?
- Why does my layout look all messed up on mobile phones?
- What colours should I use? I can’t seem to find those that match my logo! What does hex code mean?
- How do I set up my email so that I’m using my domain name instead of @gmail ?
- How do I get Google Analytics working?
- Why is my page loading really slowly?
- Why is my site not found on Google?
- And the list could go on…
Find a design that you like and get in touch with me to get started. While each design has been created with a certain industry or business in mind, they are all flexible and can all be used for a variety of businesses. I will be adding new designs to the collection on a regular basis, so do check back and feel free to get in touch if you can’t find a design that you like, but you would like to discuss working with me.